Shimano ST-R8020 Hydraulic Disc/Mechanical Shift 11 Speed STI Levers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
RRP: £224.99 Save £46.50
RRP: £278.00 Save £52.00
RRP: £214.99 Save £55.00
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Precision-engineered Ultegra STI levers with hydraulic disc brakes give you control, modulation and ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Precision-engineered Ultegra STI levers with hydraulic disc brakes give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Shift cables are routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with Polymer coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting
- Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands
- Pair contains left hand bled ST-R8020 STI's, BR-R8070 flat mount brake callipers with pads, hoses and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Please note: individual STI Levers do not include callipers
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.