Shimano ST-RS685 Hydraulic Disc Brake Mechanical STI Set with RS685Ccallipers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Precision stopping power. The Shimano ST-RS685 hydraulic disc brake set is an ideal upgrade that wor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Precision stopping power. The Shimano ST-RS685 hydraulic disc brake set is an ideal upgrade that works with regular (mechanical) Shimano road 11 speed drivetrains.
The ST-RS685 lever offers a comfortable hand position on the hoods and it is here you will notice the biggest difference in braking power with hydraulic discs. You can adjust the reach and free stroke to get the levers just how you like them. Cooling fins on the brake pads offer excellent heat management on even the very longest alpine descents.
The STI levers feature vivid indexing which endures that each and every shift across the 11 speed block requires the same lever force. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
- Precision-engineered STI levers for hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful braking and effortless 11-speed shifting
- Polymer coated shift cables are routed under the bar tape
- Vivid indexing gives a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- Ergonomic short shift arc follows natural hand movement
- Hydraulic brake lever gives powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Kit includes ST-R685 STI, BR-RS785 brake callipers with pads, hoses, and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- 10 mm reach and free stroke adjustment enable custom feel and fitment for all hands
- Easy bleed and clean hydraulic system, for use with Shimano mineral oil only