Shimano SW-E6000 Steps Switch Compatible With SEIS - With Cord Bands A x2 - B x1
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:Simple control of STEPS drive unit thanks to ergonomic design and intuitive layout.Thre... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Shifters Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionKey Features:
- Simple control of STEPS drive unit thanks to ergonomic design and intuitive layout.
- Three easy to click buttons, two for shifting up or down and one for Walk Assist.
- Easy to reach without having to move your hand from the grip.
- Customisable operation using E-Tube system.
- Comes complete with cable bands for tidy and secure attachment of the wire to the handlebar.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano SW-E6000 Steps Switch Compatible With SEIS - With Cord Bands A x2 - B x1 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I used this to replace the controller on my FOCUS mtb. It was a simple plug and play, plus much neater than the original one. it also allows the use of an under bar dropper remote lever.
I used this to replace the controller on my FOCUS mtb. It was a simple plug and play, plus much neater than the original one. it also allows the use of an under bar dropper remote lever.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.