Shimano Saint Bled I-spec-B Compatible Brake with Post Mount Calliper BRM820
- ShowProduct Information Powerful stopping control for DH shredding. The Saint hydraulic disc brakes are the most powerful th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Powerful stopping control for DH shredding. The Saint hydraulic disc brakes are the most powerful that Shimano make and are ideal for downhill mountain bike racing as well as hard charging trail and enduro riding.
Featuring two pairs of different size ceramic pistons in the calliper, the Saint brakes combine excellent modulation with power. Ice Tech brake pads feature cooling fins to keep the brakes cool on long descents.
The Lever features the short stroke Servo Wave mechanism for improved braking control. The lever features tool free reach and bite point adjustment so you can easily get your perfect set up. The ergonomic Saint lever also features anti-slip dimples for better control in challenging conditions. I-Spec-B compatibility allows you to attach a Shimano shifter and brake lever with the same clamp. All Shimano brakes use mineral oil which is less corrosive and less hazardous than the DOT fluid found in most hydraulic disc brakes.
Upgrade your MTB stopping power with the Shimano Saint brakes.
- Ice Technologies heat management including brake pads with aluminium fins, Ice-Tech rotor with radiator fins and extra-long banjo hose
- High-performance calliper with 4-ceramic pistons in two different diameters
- Ergonomic anti-slip 1.5 finger brake lever
- Servo Wave Mechanism with short lever stroke
- Adjustable free stroke and tool-less reach adjustment
- One-way bleed system: quick, easy and clean with funnel tool
- 2nd generation I-spec-B-B compatible
- Weight: 302 g (front brake incl. brake lever, hose, brake)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Shimano Saint Bled I-spec-B Compatible Brake with Post Mount Calliper BRM820 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
i was a shimano convert with a xt setup and now use saints on my capra. amazing brakes and the best iv used. iv paired them with a 1x11 xt setup
i was a shimano convert with a xt setup and now use saints on my capra. amazing brakes and the best iv used. iv paired them with a 1x11 xt setupClose review