Shimano Saint Ice Tech Freeza Disc Brake Centre-Lock Rotor SMRT99
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake rotors See the latest products
New in Brake rotors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information XTR SM-RT99 Ice Tech rotors giving consistent braking performance through energy control, using revo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionXTR SM-RT99 Ice Tech rotors giving consistent braking performance through energy control, using revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this gives great improvements in performance all round
- Freeza rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fin to providing added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
- Average weight 126 g for 160 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.