Shimano WH-9000 Dura-Ace C35-TU Carbon Tubular 35mm 11-Speed Rear Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Shimano WH-9000 Dura-Ace C35-TU Carbon Tubular rear road wheel is the Pro-Tour’s race day choice... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Shimano WH-9000 Dura-Ace C35-TU Carbon Tubular rear road wheel is the Pro-Tour’s race day choice.
An OptBal spoke system enhances wheel rigidity and durability while 315g ultra lightweight rim boosts acceleration and performance.
The Dura-Ace rim is constructed with an extra-wide hub flange to maximise lateral rigidity. You’re getting top quality Shimano carbon construction, a high strength, lightweight titanium freehub and digit cone-bearing adjustment for smooth rotation performance.
Shimano angular contact bearings and oversize A7075 alloy axles round off this 11-speed pro Carbon Tubular rear wheel.
- WH-9000 TU carbon tubular wheel designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight tubular full carbon 35 mm deep 20.8 mm wide rim for improved aerodynamics and increased rigidity for sprinters and TT specialists
- 21 stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity (OPTBAL)
- Elbow-less spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a 3 mm offset asymmetric rim and wide flange spacing
- Freehub uses quick pawl engagement every 10 degrees
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Quick and easy to maintain digital click bearing adjustment
- Cold forged machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle combined with a titanium Freehub body keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- 700C tubular compatible
- 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible rear wheel
- Supplied with Q/R skewer
- Average weight 715 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.