Shimano WH-RX010 Disc Road Wheel, Clincher 24 mm, Black, Front
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:RX010 clincher disc road wheel, offering all the technology of Shimano wheels at an eco... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- RX010 clincher disc road wheel, offering all the technology of Shimano wheels at an economical price.
- 24 mm high profile aluminium rim for improved aero dynamics.
- Easy to use Centre-Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes.
- 28 stainless steel round spokes.
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance.
- Labyrinth and contact sealing - low-friction seals effectively shut out water, mud and dirt without affecting rotational smoothness.
- 9, 10 and 11-speed compatible.
- 700C Clincher rim only.
- Recommended tyre width 25-38C.
- Supplied with Q/R skewer.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.