Shimano Xt M8000 Mtb Gear Cable Set - Optislick Coated Inners
- ShowProduct Information Complete OPTISLICK gear cable set designed to suit XT M8000 MTB gears.Fitting new gears or completel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cables Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Complete OPTISLICK gear cable set designed to suit XT M8000 MTB gears.
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.2 mm OPTISLICK inner wires (1 x 2100 mm and 1 x 1800 mm), and SP41 outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 3300 mm), and all end caps / rubber shields
- OPTISLICK is electrically coated to the stainless steel inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- SP 41 outer casing uses a special directional wound construction process makes for an axially stiff cable that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.