SiS 600ml Wide Neck Water Bottle
- ShowProduct Information The SIS 600ml Wide Neck Water Bottle is a clean, fast, and convenient way to prepare and use SiS dri... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The SIS 600ml Wide Neck Water Bottle is a clean, fast, and convenient way to prepare and use SiS drinks. This bottle is specially made for SiS, so it has handy markings down the side that are a key part of the easy-mix system. They let you fill your water bottle to precisely the right level for the correct concentration of drink and powder.
This bottle has an extra wide neck to make measuring out and filling even easier. It also means it'll be easier to clean, so you always get a great-tasting, contamination-free drink.
- This bottle is specially made for SiS, with handy markings that are a key part of the easy-mix system
- To use, start by adding drink powder up to the appropriate level, as marked on the bottle; then part fill with water and shake to mix the drink; finally top up to the final level with more water
- The result is no fuss, no mess, and less chance of contaminating your drink - assuming that you keep your bottle clean!
- An extra-wide opening makes it even easier to pour in powder from large tubs
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.