Sigma BC 14.12 Altitude 15 Function Cycle Computer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wired Computers See the latest products
New in Wired Computers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description AltitudeThe first basic model in the Sigma Sport Topline range now comes with five altitude measurem... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The first basic model in the Sigma Sport Topline range now comes with five altitude measurement functions. A must-have for anyone who wants to reach great heights while keeping an eye on the classic bike functions.
General functions :
- Full text display with seven available languages
- Backup function (storage chip)
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic start / stop
- Tool free install
- Service interval programmable via UFSB
- Current speed
- Average speed
- Current /Average speed comparison
- Maximum speed
- Trip distance
- Total distance (Not shown while riding)
- Trip time
- Total trip time (Not shown while riding)
- Current altitude
- Start altitude
- Day‘s climb uphill
- Day’s maximum altitude
- Total altitude uphill (Not shown while riding)
- Current temperature