Sigma RC 1209 Heart Rate Monitor Computer Sports Wrist Watch
- ShowProduct Information Professional training in runningTrip distance, speed and heart rate values are important parameters ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionProfessional training in running
Trip distance, speed and heart rate values are important parameters for a runner. With the new R3 Comfortex+ chest belt, Sigma Sports enables the measuring of these three values in one device and without additional accessories like, for instance, a foot pod.
- Digitally coded transmission
- Current, average and maximum speed
- Speed measurement possible in min/km (min/mile) or km/h (mph)
- Trip distance in km
- Current, average and maximum heart rate
- On/Off battery compartment door
- Training mode with 1 adjustable HR zone
- Burnt Kcal
- Watertight up to 30 m
- Storage of setting values in case of battery change
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.