Sigma RC 14.11 Heart Rate Monitor Computer Sports Wrist Watch
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Activity Monitors See the latest products
New in Activity Monitors
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Log, track and improve your running performance with the Sigma RC 14.11 Hear Rate Monitor sports wat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Log, track and improve your running performance with the Sigma RC 14.11 Hear Rate Monitor sports watch.
Ambitious runners can store up to 99 laps with the RC 14.11. The individual training laps can be evaluated using the Easy LapView function on the watch or, thanks to the 90 h LOG capacity, on the PC.
In addition to detailed lap values, runners also receive the essential information from a running computer: speed, distance, heart rate - all measured using the R3 Comfortex+.
The docking station for the data transfer to the PC/ MAC and the Sigma Data Centre software are included.
- Digitally coded wireless transmission
- Current, average and maximum heart rate
- Current, average and maximum speed
- Distance in km
- Current and average speed comparison
- Lap counter (99 laps)
- Automatic training zone feature for calculating individual training zones
- Training mode with 1 programmable HR zone
- Calorie counter
- Audible and visual zone alarm
- Includes docking station and Sigma Data Centre software
- PC interface
- On/Off battery compartment
- Low battery indicator (watch and transmitter)
- Full text display with 5 available languages
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.