Silca T-Ratchet + Torque Tool Kit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tool kits See the latest products
New in Tool kits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Silca T-ratchet and T-torque tool kit combine to form a powerful force for good. Roughly 70% of ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Silca T-ratchet and T-torque tool kit combine to form a powerful force for good. Roughly 70% of damage to high end carbon components such as seat posts, handlebars and stems comes when adjusting without using torque. Most adjustments made without torque occur on the roadside or trailside.
This makes sense, as you might set up your new ride or component at home using your shop torque tool, or a pre-set torque tool, but need to raise/lower you saddle, or adjust the tilt of your bars out on the road. Too low of a torque and the component will slip which is both unsafe and can cause damage, too high a torque and you can permanently crush the component.
T-ratchet and Ti-torque solve this by offering a highly ergonomic tool with a torque measuring extender that ensures real-time feedback to the torque you are tightening to.
Simply begin tightening the fastener while watching the scale on the Ti-torque, it will show you in real time the torque being applied.
The T-ratchet uses interchangeable magnetic components to convert from a screwdriver to ratchet, to ratcheting t-handle in seconds, and the Ti-torque is made from titanium and aluminium with hard steel contact surfaces allowing it to weight only 30 grams.
- Ti-Torque beam with three separate scales for measuring 2-8Nm
- 72 tooth ratchet with convertible magnetic extensions
- Steel bit extender
- Hex bits 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- Torx bits T10, T20, T25
- 2mm Phillips head bit
- Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.