SixSixOne 661 Recon Scout MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Recon helmet was designed as one of the original all-mountain helmets. An in-mould shell design ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Recon helmet was designed as one of the original all-mountain helmets. An in-mould shell design allowed us to use for fewer components and therefore means the Recon Scout tips the scales at a featherweight 303g.
- All day comfort with super light in-molded construction
- Extreme venting and weight reduction with multiple vents
- Excellent protection with extended drop at rear
- Precise fit with an adjustable retention system
- Complies to standards: CPSC, CE: 1078, AS/NZS 2063
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How to measure yourself for a helmet
661 helmets are easy to adjust and come in a range of styles and sizes. They are incredibly strong, sturdy and reliable to give you complete peace of mind whilst you're riding.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.