Specialized 2FO 1.0 Flat MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Foot-Out, Flat-Out - the 2FO Flat 1.0 was designed to provide comfortable, all-day riding, while sti... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Specialized Shoe Sizing
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber ever and is optimized for ultimate pedal connection.
- Engineered lug pattern designed specifically to integrate with pedal pins.
- Internal bootie provides improved comfort and control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 315g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Shoe Sizing
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available