Specialized 2FO 1.0 Flat MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information Foot-Out, Flat-Out - the 2FO Flat 1.0 was designed to provide comfortable, all-day riding, while sti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Sizing
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber ever and is optimized for ultimate pedal connection.
- Engineered lug pattern designed specifically to integrate with pedal pins.
- Internal bootie provides improved comfort and control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on tongue and upper provides protection and quickly sheds water weight.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 315g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized 2FO 1.0 Flat MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
First pair of shoes I've purchased just for mtb'ing and they feel as good as they look. Very well made and sportive giving them a comfortable fit. A tad pricy but I think they are actually worth it and would definitely recommend to others. Make good gym shoes too as they're more ridged than other trainers. Overall very pleased with them.
First pair of shoes I've purchased just for mtb'ing and they feel as good as they look. Very well made and sportive giving them a comfortable fit. A tad pricy but I think they are actually worth it and would definitely recommend to others. Make good gym shoes too as they're more ridged than other trainers. Overall very pleased with them.Close review
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.