The 2FO Roost Flat brings a casual, relaxed vibe with all the right DNA to get sendy on the bike. It combines a durable leather and textile upper, cushioned EVA foam midsole and relaxed fit last that can stand up to the rigors of daily trail use without sacrificing off-the-bike comfort and style. Last but not least, a new SlipNot™ ST rubber sole delivers unsurpassed flat-pedal grip and connection when things get rowdy.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ ST rubber sole for unsurpased flat-pedal grip and connection
- Leather and textile upper with added protection keeps you comfortable and is built to last.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort and impact absorption
- Relaxed Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 360g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Men's Shoes Size Guide
A good pair of cycling shoes will fit you perfectly, with a snug but not too tight fit.
Specialized cycling shoes are made from the strongest but most breathable fabrics, feature great adjustment systems and help you get the most out of your ride, whether you need a road shoe, mountain bike shoe or touring shoe.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Specialized 2FO Roost Flat MTB Cycling Shoes
Christmas Delivery- this product is available for Christmas Delivery
great shoes, fast delivery and a huge discount - thanks
£5 off voucher
Sign up to our newsletter
Get all the deals and special offers first
Finance is subject to application, financial circumstances and borrowing history. Performance Cycling Limited FRN: 720557 trading as Tredz are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker not a lender – credit is subject to status and affordability and is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Learn more about Pay in 3