Specialized AWOL 700c 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From exploring the road less travelled on the weekend to fully-loaded weekday commuting. The Special... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From exploring the road less travelled on the weekend to fully-loaded weekday commuting. The Specialized AWOL is a rugged and capable road bike that combines the smooth ride characteristics of Cr-Mo steel with the rapid rolling versatility of 29” wheels.
The custom butted Cr-Mo frame is stiff while offering the un-mistakable compliant ride feel that you only get with a steel frame and fork. Integrated rack and mudguard mounts on both the frame and the fork give you the versatility to load up the AWOL for touring or fully-laden commuting.
Robust and fast rolling over uneven terrain, the 29” wheels are shod with wide tyres that offer grip and a little extra cushioning on rough ground. The Shimano Sora 3x9 speed drivetrain gives you a wide gear range with plenty of low ratios for easy climbing when your panniers are full. Disc brakes give you consistent performance in all weather conditions.
Get ready for adventure on the Specialized AWOL.
- Custom butted Cr-Mo frame for the unmistakable feel of steel
- Butted Cr-Mo fork for confident steering and utility
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling toughness
- Shimano Sora 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Oak Green/Taupe
- The Specialized AWOL is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Heat-treated custom-butted Premium Cr-Mo tubing, internal light cable routing-ready, Adventure Geometry, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts, kickstand plate|
|Fork:||Butted premium Cr-Mo, unicrown, heat-treated|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Adventure Gear AWOL, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach, 12-degree flare-out|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, 160mm rotor, dual pivot|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc, 160mm rotor, dual pivot|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio, Shadow design, SGS cage|
|Rims:||Specialized 29" disc front, 6061-T6 aluminum, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Center Lock disc, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Center Lock disc, 32h|
|Spokes:||Stainless, 14g w/self-locking threads|
|Front Tyre:||Borough Sport, 700x45mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Borough Sport, 700x45mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized alloy, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Sora, 50/39/30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Sora|
|Chain:||SRAM PC-971 w/PowerLink|
|Cassette:||Shimano, 9-speed, 12-36t|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.