Specialized Airtool MTB Pump
- ShowProduct Information The Air Tool MTB pump is our most dependable and durable big-volume frame pump. It's intended to be ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Pumps Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Air Tool MTB pump is our most dependable and durable big-volume frame pump. It's intended to be carried on the bike for use in all off-road conditions. You'll find that it features a new inverted design, so it greatly increases air capacity, which reduces pump time by up to two minutes.
- All new inverted, double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 28% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping..
- All-aluminium inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
- Water bottle boss mount included.
- Max pressure: 60 PSI (4.1bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 100cc
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Pumps Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.