Specialized Allez Jr 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Up their cycling game with the Specialized Allez Junior road bike. Specifically designed for younger... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Up their cycling game with the Specialized Allez Junior road bike. Specifically designed for younger riders the 650c-specific frame comes with reliable components which will give them all the performance they need to tackle the roads ahead.
The Allez Junior is a step from a kid’s bike to a full road bike, with a lightweight frame that offers the same nimble handling characteristics as its larger cousins. At its core is an A1 Premium aluminium frame which is light, stiff and strong for all round riding performance. Up front is a stiff alloy fork for precision handling and steering.
Equipped is a Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with a wide range cassette. This offers a broad selection of gears with a good low range to make climbing that bit easier. Short reach brake levers are ideal for smaller hands. The Allez Jr. rolls on quick Axis Classic 650 wheels.
Give them a cycling head start with the Specialized Allez Jr.
- A1 Premium aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Specialized shallow drop bars with short reach brake levers - ideal for smaller hands
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide gear range
- Axis 650 wheels with puncture protect tyres
- Size: 44cm
- Colour: Gloss Red / White / Black
- The Specialized Allez Jr is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully-manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing|
|Fork:||Alloy, 1-1/8" alloy steer, 45mm crown|
|Headset:||1-1/8", integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm spacers|
|Stem:||Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach|
|Front Brake:||Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, short reach|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, short reach|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris 2400|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris 2400|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT R482, short reach|
|Rims:||AXIS Classic 650|
|Front Hub:||AXIS Classic 650|
|Rear Hub:||AXIS Classic 650|
|Spokes:||AXIS Classic 650|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Turbo Elite, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 650x23mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Turbo Elite, 60TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 650x23mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Forged alloy, 9-speed, square taper spindle|
|Chain:||KMC Z7, 8-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, loose ball bearings, w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.