Specialized Allez Sport 2014 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Allez Sport 2014 road bike is a nippy, nifty racing machine which will fly over the ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Specialized Allez Sport 2014 road bike is a nippy, nifty racing machine which will fly over the miles faster than you can say ""Allez, Allez, Allez""!
If you're looking to get into road cycling or just want something to really spruce up your commute, the Allez is just the job with its lively acceleration and great handling. This is a bike for flying down the hills and putting in the distance, whether it's an evening ride or you're putting in the weekend mileage. The wheels are light and strong and the saddle is comfortable yet efficient.
High-end performance at a lower end cost, the Allez sport is all it's cracked up to be and some.
- Double-butted, smooth-welded A1 Premium Aluminium frame offers quality, durability, and light weight with race proven geometry for precise handling
- Specialized FACT carbon fork is ultra lightweight and provides precise steering through the tightest turns
- Tough, durable, three-cross AXIS Classic wheelset
- Never miss a critical shift with Shimano Sora STI shifters
- Supportive Body Geometry Riva Road Gel saddle is the perfect combination of comfort and efficiency
The Specialized Allez Sport 2014 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, fully-manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, aluminium steerer/crown, 1-1/8"
Headset: 1-1/8" sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings integrated w/ headset, 20mm alloy cone spacer, w/ 20mm of spacers
Bars: Specialized Comp, shallow bend
Stem: Cast alloy, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Sora
Rear Mech: Shimano Sora
Shifters Shimano Sora STI
Chainset: Shimano Sora, compact
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, outboard cartridge bearings
Cassette: Shimano HG-50, 9-speed, 12-27
Chain: KMC X9
Front Brake: Shimano Sora
Rear Brake: Shimano Sora
Front Hub: AXIS Classic
Rear Hub: AXIS Classic
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25c Front Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.