Specialized Allez Sprint Comp 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Specialized Allez All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The most advanced Alloy road bike, ready to race to the podium. The Specialized Allez Sprint Comp is... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The most advanced Alloy road bike, ready to race to the podium. The Specialized Allez Sprint Comp is a rapid road race bike that was designed specifically for crit racing yet offers versatile everyday road bike performance for those that like to ride faster.Specialized Allez review
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame offers immediate power transfer
- Allez D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology for lightweight with strength
- S-Works FACT carbon fibre fork for precise steering control
- Venge FACT carbon fibre seatpost for increased aero stiffness
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 52/36t chainset
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Silver/Black
- The Specialized Allez Sprint Comp is available with 0 APR finance
Climbs, corners, flat-out sprints—the Allez Sprint Comp does it all. Being the most advanced alloy road bike we've ever made, the Allez Sprint is just as capable as a crit-racing weapon as it is for an everyday road steed. But even better, it performs all of the above at a price that's affordable for any racer's budget.
E5 Premium Aluminium frame with Allez D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology refocuses weld locations, allowing for more material to be placed where it's needed for increased stiffness and compliance where you really need it. Our top-tier S-Works FACT carbon fibre fork offers incredible stiffness and front-end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter. The Venge FACT carbon fibre seatpost acts as a stiff, aerodynamic perch for your saddle.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium w/ D|Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed Aluminium tubing, tapered head tube, OSBB|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT full carbon, size-specific tape|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Axis caliper|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Front Hub:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Rear Hub:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x24mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis 6806 bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28t|