Specialized Body Geometry Short Finger Cycling Gloves
- ShowProduct Information Comfortable, economical, and performance-driven, our Body Geometry Sport gloves are the perfect entr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Cycling Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Gel pads are strategically located throughout the palm. Essentially, they act cohesively as a bridge over the palm's recesses in order to relieve pressure on the ulnar nerve. Not only does the ample gel padding work to dampen vibrations that cause fatigue, but by protecting this point, the system also reduces numbness at the hand.
- Moderate foam padding is placed in key contact areas for extra comfort.
- Reinforced Micromatrix synthetic leather palm is supple and durable.
- Absorbent Microwipe™ thumb surface for wiping away sweat.
- Contoured Velcro® wrist closure is highly adjustable and comfortable.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Body Geometry Short Finger Cycling Gloves Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I bought these along with another pair of body geometry gloves. There is no comparison between the two. This pair has one big pad in the centre of the hand and offers no comfort on long rides to the thumb area of your hand. OK for short commute but not for me
I bought these along with another pair of body geometry gloves. There is no comparison between the two. This pair has one big pad in the centre of the hand and offers no comfort on long rides to the thumb area of your hand. OK for short commute but not for meClose review
Specialized Gloves Size Guide
Specialized gloves will help you grip whilst in chilly conditions, have padding to protect your hands, insulation to keep them warm and wicking properties to keep them dry.
|Size||Middle Finger Length||Palm Length||Thumb Length||Palm Circumference|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.