Specialized Chisel 29" Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The all-new Chisel has been purpose-built to tackle modern cross country trails and race courses wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The all-new Chisel has been purpose-built to tackle modern cross country trails and race courses with the utmost speed. In fact, it shares many of the same modern features as its Epic Hardtail sibling, but in a more budget-friendly package—making it the most efficient and capable alloy hardtail out there.
This Chisel comes spec'd with Shimano's tried and true Deore 1x12 speed drivetrain and MT400 hydraulic disc brakes, a RockShox Judy Silver fork, and 25mm internal width alloy wheels wrapped in 2.3 Fast Track Control casing tires.
- The Chisel's all-new frame utilizes our D'Aluisio Smartweld technology that moves the hydroformed tube joints away from the areas of the highest stress, making the finished frame's balance of strength, rigidity, and weight more pronounced than any alloy frame in history. This not only makes the Chisel one of the lightest alloy hardtail frames coming in as light as 1,400g, but it also allows for tuned frame stiffness across all sizes.
- The new Chisel also houses all of the modern features that you expect from an XC bike, like Progressive XC Geometry with a 68-degree headtube angle and longer reach, internal cable routing, a threaded bottom bracket, boost spacing, 30.9mm dropper post compatibility, and 1x-only drivetrains.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized D'Aluisio Smartweld M5 Alloy, Hydroformed tubes, Progressive XC Geometry, internal cable routing, BSA BB, 12x148mm spacing, 30.9mm Dropper post compatible|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Silver, TurnKey damper, Solo Air, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel (XS - 80mm travel)|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M4100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc 180mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M4100, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore, M6100, 12pd, Shadow Plus|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, M6100, I-Spec EV, 12 speed|
|Rims:||Alloy, Offset Design, Tubeless Ready, 25mm internal width, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 15x110 Boost|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano MT410-B, Centerlock 28h, 12x148 Boost, Microspline|
|Front Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Stout Pro, 2-Piece Forged Alloy, Direct Mount chainring|
|Chain:||KMC X12, 12-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore M6100, 12spd w/Hyperglide+, 10-51t|