Specialized Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo 2021 - Electric Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Rouba... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Specialized Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
- FACT 11r carbon frame with open road geometry
- Evo model with larger tyres, dropper post and flared bars
- Carbon fork with Future shock 2.0
- Shimano GRX 810 11 speed drivetrain
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge
- Colours: Navy / White Mountains / Carbon, Sage Green / Black
- The Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp Carbon Evo is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized Turbo SL 35 Nm
- Battery: 320Wh internal battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Specialized display
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
• The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
• The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
• Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
• By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worrie — the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
• With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 2.0 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
• We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork:||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||Future Stem, Pro|
|Bars:||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Front Brake:||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting + dropper post Lever|
|Rims:||DT Swiss DT R470|
|Front Hub:||DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm|
|Rear Hub:||DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm|
|Front Tyre:||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic Dropper Seat Post, 50mm of travel|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alloy 1x Crank 46t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|