Specialized Crosstrail 700c 2017 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take your fitness training to the next level on the Specialized Crosstrail, a versatile hybrid sport... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take your fitness training to the next level on the Specialized Crosstrail, a versatile hybrid sports bike that is at home on both the road and the trail.
Featuring fast rolling 700c wheels with wide tyres and a suspension fork the Crosstrail allows you to take your cycling from the road to trail and everywhere in between. From gravel tracks to cycle paths and the open road the Crosstrail features a lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium frame that strikes the ideal balance between rugged durability, comfort and efficiency.
The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears so you can take on all the hills with confidence. V-brakes deliver reliable stopping power on the way back down.
Mix up your cycling on the Specialized Crosstrail.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame for rugged performance
- Suspension fork, with 60mm of travel, to smooth the bumps in the trail
- V-brakes offer reliable stopping power
- 700c wheels with 38mm tyres for rough roads and trails
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Rack and fender mounts add versatility
- Colour: Black/Blue
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- The Specialized Crosstrail is available with 0% APR finance
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, rack and Plug + Play fender mounts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NEX, aluminum V-brake lower, coil spring, hydraulic lock-out w/Multi-Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel|
|Stem:||3D forged aluminum, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|Rear Brake:||V-brake, alloy, linear pull|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tourney, top swing, for 7-/8-speed 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed|
|Rims:||700c, 6061 aluminum double-wall|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, loose ball bearings, 32h, 9mm QR|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, loose ball bearings, 8-/9-speed cassette body, 32h, 9mm QR|
|Front Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy w/chainguard - 48/38/28T|
|Bottom Bracket:||BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Specialized Fitness platform|