Specialized Diverge 2019 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Diverge is the perfect versatile, lightweight and adaptable road bike. From commutin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized Diverge is the perfect versatile, lightweight and adaptable road bike. From commuting and leisure rides to more ambitious plans off the beaten track. the Diverge can cruise to work or take you on multi-day bikepacking adventures. The full carbon frame and fork are light enough for sportives yet strong enough to load up with bags using the rack and mudguard mounts. This bike features the Future Shock suspension under the stem, giving 20mm of travel to take the sting out of any bumps without effecting corning and handling ability. Wide tyres, hydraulic disc brakes and solid component choice only solidify this bikes ambition and adaptability.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame
- FACT Carbon fork gives precision steering
- Future shock gives 20mm of progressive travel to soak up bumps
- Shimano 2x10 Tiagra drivetrain provides reliable shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer consistent stopping power
- Clearance for 42c tyres for comfort on and off the road
- Endurance geometry for comfort at speed
- Sizes: 48, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colours: Gloss Storm Grey/Rocket Red/Black
- The Specialized Diverge is available with 0% APR finance
Hop on the dirt path down the street, cruise through town to your favorite café, or go on a proper overnight adventure ride—whatever your plans may be, the Diverge is here to let you do what you want.
The Diverge is more capable than ever. And with the constant goal to best meet your needs, we took your number one request into account—tyre clearance. The new frame will comfortably fit up to 700x42mm (or 650b x 47mm) tyres with plenty of room for mud, too. Along with tyre clearance, weight was a large factor in the development, and taking some design cues from the development of the Roubaix, we developed a FACT 9r carbon frame that’s one of the lightest in its category.
Next up, we moved away from a traditional ‘cross geometry, instead opting for something that hasn’t been seen before—our Open Road Geometry. You can think of it as a road version of modern trail bike geometry. It provides playful handling and predictable steering for endless dirt skids and mid-corner drifts. The geo features a bottom bracket that's over a half-centimetre lower than the previous Diverge, a slacked-out head tube angle, short chainstays, and a short wheelbase. These changes make for a bike that's not only fun in the dirt, but also performs well on the road.
And while riding gravel and dirt roads on a road bike may add to the adventure, there’s only so much that wider tyres with lower pressures can absorb, in terms of bumps. With this in mind, we implemented a new version of our Future Shock into the Diverge design. It not only soaks up bumps with ease, but also adds the benefit of extremely predictable handling. That's because the wheelbase isn’t lengthening when you hit a bump, so the front end of the Diverge keeps the same effective head tube angle. In other words, when you dive hard into a turn, you won’t be surprised by under-steer or sloppy handling. Unlike the original Future Shock (found on the Roubaix), the Diverge's version features a progressive spring that makes this technology more suitable for off-road applications, where stiffer suspension is often needed to soak-up larger bumps and obstacles.
Adding to its multifaceted talents, we topped it off with three water bottle mounts, plus mounts for racks and fenders. So while it’s one of the most smile-inducing bikes you’ll ever shred fire roads on, it’s equally adept at bikepacking, commuting, or even a spin to your local brewery. For the spec, we've made sure to add components that are not only durable, but will perform over the long run—Shimano Tiagra shifting paired with hydraulic disc brakes, 700x38mm Sawtooth tyres, and durable Axis Sport Disc wheels.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame features our adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock Progressive suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure.
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling and a light overall weight.
- Shimano's RS405 shifters are paired with Shimano Tiagra derailleurs for crisp shifts and reliable braking in a variety of conditions without batting an eyelash.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc, BB386|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 12-degree flare|
|Front Brake:||Shimano RS405, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano RS405, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, GS cage, 10-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano RS405 Shifters, hydraulic disc, 10-speed|
|Front Hub:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Rear Hub:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Sawtooth Sport, black, 700x38mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Sawtooth Sport, black, 700x38mm|
|Seat Post:||Carbon, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba M30, PF30 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Praxis, PF30|
|Chain:||KMC X10 Extra Lightweight, 10-speed|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 11-34t, 10-speed|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors|