Specialized Diverge Comp E5 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The woods are calling with the Specialized Diverge Comp E5 gravel road bike. It puts adventuring as ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The woods are calling with the Specialized Diverge Comp E5 gravel road bike. It puts adventuring as a priority, allowing you to ride in more varied terrains.
The Specialized E5 Premium aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and stiff, allowing fantastic power transfer while being compliant and softening bumps along the way. With help from the Roubaix, the new Diverge frame is lighter, stiffer and more durable. The Open Road Geometry takes cues from Specialized’s trail mountain bikes, with slacker a head angle which relaxes and stabilises the steering, for greater predictability. A lower bottom bracket than the previous Diverge as well as short chainstays make it a playful handling bike, one that’s as at home on fire roads as it is on city streets.
The frame comes equipped for adventure, with Plug and Play rack mounts, fender mounts, three bottle cages mounts and massive tyre clearance, large enough for 38c tyres and a load of mud. An easy threaded bottom bracket, flat mount disc mounts, and a 12x142mm thru axle and rear spacing makes the Diverge up to date. The FACT Carbon fork does a wonderful job of minimising vibrations coming from the wheels. It has 12x100 spacing with a thru-axle that helps give the Diverge predictable handling.
Unique to the suspension world, Specialized Future Shock is a shock that has a cartridge sitting within the headtube, with 20mm travel on offer between the stem and frame. In this setup, the geometry of the bike stays the same when going through bumps and rough terrain, giving the same predictable handling throughout. The Future Shock not only smooths bumps and vibrations, it also helps reduce fatigue during long rides. It’s different from the Roubaix Future Shock is the progressive nature of the Diverge shock, which helps to maintain traction on off-road trails and doesn’t use all the travel so easily.
Shimano takes care of the drivetrain duties with their 105 2x11 speed groupset. It offers a wide range to tackle steep hills going up and down, and is reliable with smooth shifting day in and out. It is paired with TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes that deliver consistent braking in all kinds of weather.
Get out there, riding all the different and varying terrains you want with the Specialized Diverge E5 Comp gravel road bike.Specialized Diverge review
- E5 Premium Aluminium alloy frame with Open Road Geometry and thru-axle 12x142mm spacing
- Future Shock Progressive suspension has 20mm travel, built into the frame softens terrain
- Diverge disc, FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle offers direct steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain with 11-32T offer slick shifting
- TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes are consistent and reliable
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm, 64cm
- Colours: Satin Graphite/Black
- The Specialized Diverge E5 Comp is available on 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Fork:||Diverge disc, FACT carbon fiber, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105, 11-speed|
|Rims:||Axis Elite Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba 2D, 48/32T|
|Chain:||KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.