Specialized Diverge E5 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The one bike to take you to work, blast around town, let you keep up with friends on longer rides, a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The one bike to take you to work, blast around town, let you keep up with friends on longer rides, and even have an off-road adventure. The Specialized Diverge E5 is a gravel road bike with greater ambitions.
The Specialized’s E5 Premium aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and stiff, allowing fantastic power transfer while being compliant and softening bumps along the way. With help from the Roubaix, the new Diverge frame is lighter, stiffer and more durable. The Open Road Geometry takes cues from Specialized’s trail mountain bikes, with slacker a head angle which relaxes and stabilises the steering, for greater predictability. A lower bottom bracket than the previous Diverge as well as short chainstays make it a playful handling bike, one that’s as at home on fire roads as it is on city streets.
The frame comes equipped for adventure, with Plug and Play rack mounts, fender mounts, three bottle cages mounts and massive tyre clearance, large enough for 38c tyres and a load of mud. An easy threaded bottom bracket, flat mount disc mounts, and a 12x142mm thru axle and rear spacing makes the Diverge up to date. The FACT Carbon fork does a wonderful job of minimising vibrations coming from the wheels. It has 12x100 spacing with a thru-axle that helps give the Diverge predictable handling.
The groupset that gets you moving is a Shimano Claris 2x8 speed setup. The cassette in the rear is 11-34T, which gives greater range to take on longer climbs while keeping the momentum on descents. To keep speed in check, the Tektro Mira mechanical disc brakes offer all weather performance, not fading when it gets wet.
Specialized in-house components adorn the rest of the bike, giving a quality feeling to all the contact points.
The Specialized Diverge E5 is an all-round capable bike. It can take on long adventure or short ones; off-road and city streets, in a single playful package.Specialized Diverge review
- E5 Premium Aluminium alloy frame with Open Road Geometry and thru-axle 12x142mm spacing
- Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle offers direct steering
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain with 11-34T cassette gives wide gearing
- Tektro Mira cable disc brakes offer all weather performance
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Gloss Candy Red/Tarmac Black
- The Specialized Diverge E5 is available on 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris 2000|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris, long cage, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris 2000|
|Rims:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Chainset:||Shimano RS200 46/34T|
|Chain:||KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Specialized Diverge E5 2018 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
It looks fab and rides well and the 30mm tyres make it a comfy ride and are great for riding in winter weather on the road. It is much heavier compared to a carbon bike but you get what you pay for. The lower gearing helps offset the heaviness but means It doesn't achieve a huge top speed.
It looks fab and rides well and the 30mm tyres make it a comfy ride and are great for riding in winter weather on the road. It is much heavier compared to a carbon bike but you get what you pay for. The lower gearing helps offset the heaviness but means It doesn't achieve a huge top speed.Close review
Great bike. Great after service at tredz of Cardiff
Great bike. Great after service at tredz of CardiffClose review