Specialized Diverge E5 2022 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information FEATURES Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the star... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, toe the start line at your first gravel race, or simply get the most versatile bike on the road or dirt, no bike is better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - alloy bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. With all-new gravel geometry and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
With a premium E5 alloy frame and a full carbon FACT fork the Diverge E5 delivers a fast, confident and comfortable ride on road, in the dirt, and over thick gravel. Shimano’s Claris 2x8 group gives a wide range of gears for any terrain, while Axis Elite alloy wheels and Pathfinder Sport 38mm tires provide an efficient ride on pavement with the versatility for hard pack dirt riding.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminium frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge Base E5 becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to attack any surface.
- We tossed gravel geometry ‘status-quo’ out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we’ve ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We’ve increased the frame’s reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec’ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We’ve kept the bike’s BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that’s your jam.
- We’ve given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- Nothing unlocks a bike’s capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chain rings we’ve created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||FACT carbon, full carbon steerer, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-moun|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat-mount, mechanical disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris, 8-speed, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris, 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed|
|Rims:||AXIS Elite Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Pathfinder Sport, 700x38c|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Shimano Claris R200 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano 68mm threaded|
|Chain:||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-34t|