Specialized Diverge E5 Sport 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Diverge E5 is the one bike to take you to work, blast around town, let you keep up w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Specialized Diverge E5 is the one bike to take you to work, blast around town, let you keep up with friends on longer rides, as well as having an off-road adventure. This is a gravel road bike with greater ambitions.
The Specialized E5 Premium aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and stiff, allowing fantastic power transfer while being compliant and softening bumps along the way. With help from the Roubaix, the new Diverge frame is lighter, stiffer and more durable. The Open Road Geometry takes cues from Specialized’s trail mountain bikes, with slacker a head angle which relaxes and stabilises the steering, for greater predictability. A lower bottom bracket than the previous Diverge as well as short chainstays make it a playful handling bike, one that’s as at home on fire roads as it is on city streets.
The frame comes equipped for adventure, with Plug and Play rack mounts, fender mounts, three bottle cages mounts and massive tyre clearance, large enough for 38c tyres and a load of mud. An easy threaded bottom bracket, flat mount disc mounts, and a 12x142mm thru axle and rear spacing makes the Diverge up to date. The FACT Carbon fork does a wonderful job of minimising vibrations coming from the wheels. It has 12x100 spacing with a thru-axle that helps give the Diverge predictable handling.
The Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain is reliable and shifts reliably with a 11-32T cassette for a wide gear range. It allows for a large range of hills to be climbed with the larger 32T rear cog and the smaller 48/32T chainset. Managing the speed are Tektro Mira cable disc brakes.
A single bike that can speed through cities and forest roads with equal performance, have fun on the Specialized Diverge E5 Sport.Specialized Diverge review
- E5 Premium Aluminium alloy frame with Open Road Geometry and thru-axle 12x142mm spacing
- Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle offers direct steering
- Shimano Sora 2x9 speed drivetrain with 11-32T cassette widens potential
- Tektro Mira cable disc brakes offer all weather performance
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Gloss Tarmac Black/Charcoal/Rocket Red
- The Specialized Diverge E5 Sport is available on 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, Open Road Geometry, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mira, flat mount, mechanical disc|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Sora|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora, long cage, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Axis Sport Disc|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x30mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba 2D, 48/32T|
|Chain:||KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors|