Specialized Diverge Elite DSW CEN 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Specialized’s multi-purpose Diverge Elite is designed for long, all-day rides over rough roads so yo... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Specialized’s multi-purpose Diverge Elite is designed for long, all-day rides over rough roads so you can explore wherever your imagination takes you. Sitting between the Roubaix endurance racer and the CruX cyclocross bike, the Diverge is fast, comfortable and capable.
Compliant alloy frame
Upgraded for 2016 is a new E5 Premium Aluminum frame which features all the performance and compliance of the carbon Diverge models. Smartweld Technology with hydroformed weld joints and butted tubes make for a stronger and lighter frame.
Upfront a tapered steerer tube improves cornering performance by creating a stiff junction. Rear end compliance helps the rear wheel track the ground with greater efficiency - ideal on rugged gravel tracks.
Comfort features such as the full FACT carbon fork and Zertz micro-suspension help you to stay in the saddle for longer.
Shimano 10 speed
The Shimano Tiagra 10 speed drivetrain with Tiagra compact chainset is ideal for a long-distance gravel bike like the Diverge Elite. The lower gears help you take on steep climbs and the smaller steps between gears (compared with 8 & 9 speed) make it easier finding the right option for your cadence.
Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping power in all conditions. Whether you’re on a dry tarmac road or a sloppy gravel track these brakes perform just the same.
Light AXIS 3.0 rims are tough to take the impact of rugged distance riding. The wheels are wrapped in 28mm road tyres with BlackBelt protection to guard against punctures. Clearance for up to 35mm tyres gives you the option of making the Diverge a more capable off-roader.
Key Features :
- All of the performance and compliance of our carbon Diverge in an E5 Premium Aluminium frame option. It features D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology that increases stiffness, while the FACT carbon fork provides excellent steering response over varying terrain.
- AXIS 3.0 Disc wheelset is a reliable and durable option, while the Roubaix Pro tires with Blackbelt protection keep flats at bay over rough terrain.
- Couple with an 11-32t Shimano Tiagra rear cassette, the compact Shimano Tiagra crankset helps you get up any hill.
The Specialized Diverge Elite DSW CEN 2017 Features are:
Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium W/ D|aluisio Smartweld Technology, Tapered Head Tube, Osbb
Fork: Specialized Fact Carbon W/ Zertz, Tapered
Headset: 1-1/8", Integrated Sealed Cr-mo Cartridge Bearings, 20mm Alloy Cone Spacer, W/ 20mm Spacers
Bars: Specialized, Shallow Drop, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 70mm Short-reach
Stem: Specialized 3d Forged Alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree Rise
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, Braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, Long Cage
Shifters Shimano Tiagra Sti, 10-speed
Chainset: Shimano Tiagra, Compact, 50/34t
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-32t
Chain: Kmc X10, 10-speed, W/ Reusable Missinglink
Front Brake: Tektro Spyre, Mechanical Disc, Dual Pivot, 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Tektro Spyre, Mechanical Disc, Dual Pivot, 140mm Rotor
Rims: Axis 3.0 Disc Scs
Front Hub: Axis 3.0 Disc Scs
Rear Hub: Axis 3.0 Disc Scs
Spokes: Axis 3.0 Disc Scs
Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60tpi, Wire Bead, Double Blackbelt Protection, 700x28mm Front, Specialized Espoir Sport, 60tpi, Wire Bead, Double Blackbelt Protection, 700x28mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Sport, Alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm