Specialized Dolce Elite Womens 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A comfortable and efficient ride. The Specialized Dolce Elite is a women’s specific road bike that c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A comfortable and efficient ride. The Specialized Dolce Elite is a women’s specific road bike that combines a comfortable endurance style riding position with a smooth ride. The Dolce is ideal for sportives and long-distance road adventures as well as club rides and fitness training.
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon bladed fork with Zerts for a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain gives crisp and lightweight shifting
- Women’s specific endurance geometry
- Puncture protection tyres for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 57cm
- Colours: Uv Lilac/Black/Reflective/Clean
- The Specialized Dolce Elite is available with 0% APR finance
The Dolce Elite is the perfect bike to either introduce you to cycling or to take your ride to new levels. That's because it's purpose-built to take you to new heights, while also making sure that you're enjoying the best possible ride along the way.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, we built the Elite from our A1 Premium Aluminum with our Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain, while also providing a lower standover. Essentially, this makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down at a traffic stop, as easy as can be.
For the build, we spec'd it with Shimano's new 105 R7000 11-speed shifting, fast-rolling DT Swiss R460 wheels, and traction-packed 25mm Espoir Sport tires. Of course, every facet of the bike is tailored specifically for female riders, from the handlebar width, to the crankarm length, all the way down to the superlative Body Geometry Myth Expert saddle.
- The Dolce Elite's sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built with our Women’s Endurance Geometry. This geo improves stability and handling, so it gives you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. The result? Hours upon hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and to give you a smoother ride.
- The Shimano 105 M7000 11-speed shifting brings quick, crisp, and reliable shifting, reducing headaches and increase peace of mind.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts|
|Stem:||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Axis 1.0 caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Axis 1.0 caliper|
|Front Mech:||Shimano R7000, clamp-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 R7000 GS, medium cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed|
|Front Hub:||sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h|
|Rear Hub:||sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
|Saddle:||Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, 155mm, thin, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis Alba M30, PF30|
|Bottom Bracket:||Included w/ crankset|
|Chain:||KMC X10 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-speed, 11-32t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors|