Specialized Epic Hardtail Carbon 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Hands down, the best value in cross-country mountain bike racing machines today. The Specialized Ep... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Hands down, the best value in cross-country mountain bike racing machines today. The Specialized Epic Hardtail now features the same 915-gram carbon chassis as our Pro model. Complete with a smart component package and a ride quality that’s second to none, this bike is a raging deal.
- FACT 11m XC carbon frame with dialled XC geometry
- RockShox Judy Gold Motion Control fork for plush control
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano MT-501 hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Specialized 29” wheels
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Black/White
- The Specialized Epic Carbon 29 Hardtail is available with 0% APR finance
THE GAME CHANGER
The Epic Hardtail sports one of the lightest production frames to date, but it’s a hell of a lot more than that. We designed the most capable and comfortable racing chassis ever created, because you’re not fast if you’re being pummeled by the trail. It’s a game changer.
MORE CONTROL MEANS MORE SPEED
Looking to ride faster? Who isn’t? That’s why we relaxed its head angle and lengthened the reach. The Epic retains a short wheelbase for deft handling yet offers more predictable steering and a centered rider position for increased control and speed on any trail.
- One of the lightest and most capable carbon hardtail frames ever created.
- RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork features Motion Control “lock-out” lever.
- SRAM SX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.
- At a mere 915 grams, the new Epic Fact 11m frame is stunningly light. What’s more, we’ve designed the Epic chassis to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- RockShox Judy Gold 29 fork brings adjustability and performance to the package without breaking the bank. Features include rebound damping and a Motion Control “lock-out” lever.
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle the biggest climbs.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Gold 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel|
|Stem:||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT-501, hydraulic disc, resin pad|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Specialized XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Chainset:||SRAM X1000 Eagle, DUB, 170/175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|