Specialized Globe Haul 1 2012 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Features:Globe A1 Premium Aluminium frame with integrated rack makes loaded transport simple and eas... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Globe A1 Premium Aluminium frame with integrated rack makes loaded transport simple and easy
- Steel fork is simple and durable
- Forged alloy 4-bolt stem with 31.8mm clamp for increased strength and longevity
- Globe Live grips deliver form, fit and function in one simple design
- Shimano Alivio 8-speed rear derailleur provides sure-fire shifts every time
- Double-walled 700c rims with machined sidewalls for consistent braking
- Body Geometry Fitness saddle with front and rear bumpers for long-haul durability
- (Taillight) LED light, with steady function, mounted on the 50mm rack mount
- (Kickstand) Middle kickstand mounted on BB plate
- (Rack) Integrated Weld on Rack with double side shaped Wood Deck
- (Fenders) Aluminium Fenders 700x35C, detailed nose
The Specialized Globe Haul 1 2012 Features are:
Frame: Globe A1 Premium Aluminium trekking design, fully manipulated tubing w/ mudguard and rack braze-ons, integrated kickstand mount, fully integrated rear rack w/ forged dropout and pannier hook
Fork: Globe straight-blade steel fork
Headset: 1 1/8 inch threadless, integrated, semi-cartridge campy style bearings
Bars: Alloy, 31.8mm, 650mm wide, 31 degree up, 24 degree back sweep
Stem: Forged alloy, 4-bolt, 31.8mm, 8 degree rise, including LED top-cap light
Front Mech: Shimano FD-M310, 31.8mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio, 8-Speep
Chainset: Alloy crank arm, 170mm, 38 x 28S, w/alloy guard
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge bearing, square spindle with crank stop right side and capless bolts
Cassette: SRAM PG-820, 8-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC Z8, w/ reusable Missing Link
Front Brake: Alloy linear pull, 1pc. Pad
Rear Brake: Alloy linear pull, 1pc. Pad
Rims: Globe 700c, double wall, pin joint, 32h w/CNC side wall
Front Hub: Forged alloy, double sealed, ground race, QR
Rear Hub: Forged alloy, double sealed, ground race, cassette, QR, 32h
Spokes: 1.8mm (15g) stainless
Tyres: Specialized Nimbus, 700x35c, 60TPI, w/ Flak Jacket protection Front Specialized Nimbus, 700x35c, 60TPI, w/ Flak Jacket protection Rear
Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt forged head, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
What is a Hybrid Classic Bike?
A bike primarily designed for leisure use which is a cross between a road bike and a mountain bike. It has 700c wheels (same diameter as road) but with wider, treaded tyres which can cope with a small amount of non tarmac riding. Can be supplied with either a rigid or suspension front fork for added comfort and are sometimes supplied with mudguards and carrier racks as standard ideal for short commutes or popping to the local shop. For more information on hybrid bikes see our Hybrid Bikes Buying Guide.