Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc Mountain Bike 2011 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail race MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail race MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Features: Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- 80mm smooth-travel fork with preload adjustment, lockout, and size-specific spring rates for more versatility and tunability over varying terrain
- Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes with 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotors for controlled stopping power
- SR's fully replaceable ring crankset uses Shimano's Octalink-splined BB interface for reliable power transfer; chainguard included
- Light and durable double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Shimano Alivio rear derailleur and Acera Rapidfire trigger shifters for reliable high end performance
The Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 2011 Features are:
Frame: Specialized A1 Premium aluminium, fully butted, formed TT, Double ORE DT, externally relieved HT, reinforced disc mount, forged dropouts w/ replaceable hanger, disc only
Fork: SR Suntour SF11XCM-V3--DS-MLO, 80mm, alloy lower, mechanical LO, coil/mcu spring w/ preload adj., spring assisted seals
Headset: 1-1/8" threadless, loose ball
Stem: 3D forged alloy, 4 bolt, 10 degree rise, 25.4mm clamp
Front Mech: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm clamp
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio, 9sp direct mount long cage
Chainset: SR SunTour, Octalink spline 44/32/22T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-ES25, Octalink spline, cartridge bearing, 68mm x 118mm
Cassette: SRAM PG-820, 8-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X8 w/ reusable Missing Link
Front Brake: Avid BB5, mechanical disc, 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor
Rear Brake: Avid BB5, mechanical disc, 160mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor
Rims: Alex RHD 26", alloy double wall, pinned w/eyelets
Front Hub: Forged alloy, hi/low flange, double sealed, ground race, machined disc mount and flange, QR, 32h
Rear Hub: Forged alloy, mid flange, double sealed, ground race, machined disc mount and flanges, cassette, QR, 32h
Tyres: Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport, 26x2.0", 60TPI, wire bead Front Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport, 26x2.0", 60TPI, wire bead Rear
Seatpost: Alloy two bolt, 12.5mm offset, micro adjust, 30.9mm
What is a Hard Tail Mountain Bike?
Thick, knobbly tyres and lots of gears are the overriding features of these machines. Strong frames are built to take the rough with the smooth and can often be accompanied by a front suspension fork for added comfort and control. Theyre designed mainly for off road use but these solid, comfortable bikes often meet more general needs. For further information on mountain bikes see our Mountain Bike Buying Guide.