Specialized Hotrock XC 24w Boys 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built for Kid sized singletrack shredding the Hotrock 24 XC for Boys is a Junior bike that is ready ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built for Kid sized singletrack shredding the Hotrock 24 XC for Boys is a Junior bike that is ready for adventure both on and off road.
The A1 Premium aluminium frame is strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant so the Hotrock can withstand whatever comes its way. The components spec is designed specifically for kids and combined with Specialized’s legendary build quality opens up a whole new world of freedom.
This XC version of the Hotrock offers a wider range of gear ratios than the other models in the range. This will give your child the advantage when it comes to the steep hills that used to be out of reach. Double wall rims offer extra durability while the Specialised Fast Track tyres offer rapid rolling performance both on and off road.
- A1 Premium aluminium frame with for confident all-terrain fun
- SR Suntour fork with 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of the trail
- 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Durable 32 spoke wheels with double wall rims
- Specialized Fast Track tyres offer fast rolling grip on dirt and road
- Colour: Black/Red/White
- The Specialized Hotrock 24 XC is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame, double-butted and formed DT/TT, externally relieved HT and forged dropouts w/ replaceable hanger and disc mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour SF11-XCT-JR-24-MLO, 1pc alloy lower, coil/MCU spring, 1-1/8 inch Hi-Ten steerer, direct press type dust seal, for both V+Disc brake mount, preload adjust w/ mechanical lock out, 50mm travel|
|Headset:||1-1/8 inch threadless, loose ball|
|Stem:||Alloy Ahead, 4 bolt, 15 degree rise, 25.4mm clamp|
|Bars:||Kids Riser Bar, alloy, 600mm wide, 30mm rise, 25.4mm|
|Front Brake:||V brake, alloy linear pull, 1pc. Pad|
|Rear Brake:||V brake, alloy linear pull, 1pc. Pad|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy, linear pull compatible|
|Front Mech:||SR Suntour, 8-speed, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X3, 7-speed, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM 3.0 Comp, 7-speed, Grip Shift|
|Rims:||24 inch, alloy, CNC braking surfaces, double-wall, pin joint, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Forged alloy, double-sealed, ground race, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Forged alloy, freewheel type, double-sealed, ground race, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 24x1.8, wire bead, 60TPI|
|Rear Tyre:||Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 24x1.8, wire bead, 60TPI|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 27.2mm, micro adjust|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour 7-speed Junior, 160mm w/ replaceable outer ring 42/32/22, steel, replaceable outer w/ chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, cartridge bearing, 68mm shell|
|Chain:||KMC Z7, 1/2 x 3/32|
|Cassette:||Shimano MegaRange, 7-speed freewheel, 14-34|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.