Specialized Levo S-Works Carbon 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Electric Mountain
- ShowProduct Information The all-new S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Electric Bike Size Guide
- Show Electric MTB Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
The all-new S-Works Turbo Levo is by far the most stoke-inducing model in the Turbo Levo line. The top-shelf model features an entirely carbon frame with a stiffness-enhancing asymmetric Sidearm design. On top of that stunning frame, we’ve added 150mm of smooth and controlled suspension travel, the smoothest and most powerful motor, a new 700Wh battery that boosts your range by a massive 40 percent…and that’s just for starters.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- Lightweight and responsive carbon frame designed for aggressive trail riding.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- FOX 36 Factory fork and DPS rear shock provide 150mm of peerless suspension performance.
- S-Works frames always represent the pinnacle of our engineering capabilities. In the case of the Levo, that means a full-carbon frame that's not only class-leading when it comes to weight, but absolutely bomber.
- The top-tier bike deserves a top-tier shock. We equipped the S-Works Levo with a FOX FLOAT DPS Factory shock, complete with slick Kashima coated stanchion and a 3-position compression damping adjuster.
- The best of the best. FOX's 36 Factory E-bike fork features the Grip 2 damper, the tuner's delight, complete with high-speed and low-speed compression and rebound damping.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX FLOAT Factory, 36, GRIP2 damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, Kashima, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPS Factory, Kashima coating, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Stem:||Deity Copperhead, 32.8mm, 50mm|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, FACT Carbon, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM X01, single-click lever|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse SL 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 2Bliss Ready, hand-built, 28h|
|Front Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 110mm spacing|
|Rear Hub:||Roval Traverse SL, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 54t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing|
|Spokes:||DT Competition Race|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre:||Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S: 125, M:150, L/XL: 170mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, hollow ti rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, full carbon ISIS, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chain:||SRAM XX1, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM XG1199, XD, 11-speed, 10-42t|
There are currently no customer reviews
Electric Bike Size Guide
Electric Bike Bike Sizing Chart
XXS - 13"
XS - 15"
S - 16"
M - 18"
L - 19"
XL - 20"
XXL - 21"
XXXL - 22"
Electric Bike Sizing Chart
Bike size (cm)
bike size (Inch)
4’8” – 5’1”
143 – 155 cm
44 – XXS
13” – XXS
5’1” – 5’4”
155 – 163 cm
48 – XS
15” – XS
5’4” – 5’7”
163 – 170 cm
51 – S
16” – S
5’7” – 5’10”
170 – 178 cm
54 – M
18” – M
5’10” – 6’0”
178 – 183 cm
56 – L
19” – L
6’0” – 6’3”
183 – 191 cm
58 – XL
20” – XL
6’3” – 6’5”
191 – 196 cm
60 – XXL
21” – XXL
6’5” – 6’9”
196 – 205 cm
62 - XXXL
22” – XXXL
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Electric MTB Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £250 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 48 months
Popular 0% finance
for 48 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 8 weeks insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- Price match
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you