Specialized Levo SL Comp Carbon 2022 - Electric Mountain Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Mountain Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Mountain Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and livel... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Specialized Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough e bike power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass.
The Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle NX drivetrain.
- FACT 11m full carbon frame with dialled trail bike geometry
- Fox Rhythm 34 fork for 150mm plush travel
- Fox Float DPS Shock Controls the 150mm of rear travel
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Tarmac Black / Gunmetal, Cast Berry / Black, Storm Grey/Rocket Red
- The Specialized Turbo Levo SL Carbon Comp is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Lightweight Turbo SL 1.1, 240W, 35 Nm
- Battery: 350Wh (160Wh Range extender is available as an accessory)
- User interface/remote: Turbo Connect Unit / Mission Control for iOS & Android
- Connectivity: ANT+, LEV & Bluetooth compatible
The Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—a Sidearm chassis with just the right amount of front-to-rear stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned FOX front and rear suspension. To top it all off, we constructed this Levo SL chassis entirely from our light-yet-strong FACT 11m carbon.
The lightweight SL 1.1 electric bike motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
Worried about running out of power? No problem. Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, 150mm of travel|
|Fork:||FOX RHYTHM 34 FLOAT 29, GRIP damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of travel|
|Rear Shock:||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|Stem:||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shifters:||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Rims:||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||Specialized Turbo, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre:||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset, SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|Chain:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Specialized Turbo SL 1.1|