Specialized Pitch Sport 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Explore the mountains, the Specialized Pitch is a hardtail MTB that offers an affordable entry into ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Explore the mountains, the Specialized Pitch is a hardtail MTB that offers an affordable entry into the mountain bike world. The fork on the Pitch Sport features Specialized’s own Multi-Circuit damping for improved performance on rough terrain. Combined with Shimano groupset the Pitch offers a confident off-road ride.
- A1 Premium Aluminium frame with internal cable routing
- SR Suntour XCT fork with Multi-Circuit damping for premium performance
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a good spread of gears
- Shimano mechanical disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping
- 27.5” wheels for the ideal balance between nimble handling and fast rolling
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Satin Gloss Black/Black, Satin Cast Blue/Rocket Red/Clean
- The Specialized Pitch Sport is available with 0% APR finance
We know that picking a mountain bike can be a bit of daunting process, with all of the options and technology floating around out there and everything. But while some suspension platforms and tech pass like fads in the wind, hardtails have stuck around since the advent of the mountain bike.
That's why we built our Pitch Sport 650b around an aluminium hardtail design. The design allows the rear end to stay planted while you're pedalling, so it has plenty to offer in the way of efficiency on climbs and on the flats. And with our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry and ample suspension up front, you're guaranteed to feel confident and ready to rip when the trail tips downwards. It's everything you need to get there and get riding.
The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminium in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 650b Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
Custom SR Suntour 650b fork pairs a coil spring with our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
A Shimano Acera rear derailleur controls the rear shifting with durable aplomb. It shifts along a wide gear range, 11-34t, so you can ride confidently knowing that you'll always have the right gear for the hill at hand.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT w/MCD 650b, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M310, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera 8-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF510, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8|
|Rims:||Stout Trail 650b, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 650b x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 650b x 2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Stout 3x8, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t|