Specialized Power Expert Saddle
- ShowProduct Information The Power Expert saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with durable titanium rails to kee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Power Expert saddle features a stiff, carbon-reinforced shell with durable titanium rails to keep the weight down. Its Body Geometry design, meanwhile, caters to both men and women and helps to deliver superior performance in all seating positions—especially aggressive ones. Proven through blood flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring our medium-grade Level Two PU padding, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provides all-day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Size 143mm / Weight 233g
- Size 155mm / Weight 235g
- Size 168mm / Weight 238g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Power Expert Saddle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This saddle came with a venge i bought - i liked it that much i just bought the exact same for my TT bike. I went for the shortest saddle - works really well. I dont find my self shifting all the time to find a good spot. just focus on peddling..
This saddle came with a venge i bought - i liked it that much i just bought the exact same for my TT bike. I went for the shortest saddle - works really well. I dont find my self shifting all the time to find a good spot. just focus on peddling..Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.