Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29" Mountain Bike 2022 - Hardtail MTB
- ShowProduct Information A summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Specialized Rockhopper Comp lives for high actio... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rockhopper Sizing & Geometry
- Show MTB Hardtail Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
Product DescriptionA summer blockbuster with an eye for adventure, the Specialized Rockhopper Comp lives for high action and fast-paced plot twists and features an all-new, Premium A1 Aluminium frame making its singletrack debut.
- Lightweight alloy frame with dialled trail geometry
- Suntour XCM fork with custom damping for smooth bump soaking suspension
- 1x9 speed drivetrain for easy gear shifting
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Colours: Gloss Redwood / Smoke, Satin Cast Battle Ship / Gloss Cast Battleship, Satin Brassy Yellow / Black, Gloss Ca White Sage / Satin Forest Green
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- The Specialized Rockhopper Comp 29 is available with 0% APR finance
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminium, the Rockhopper’s butted aluminium frame features hydroformed top and downtubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Bringing our Rx Tune to Rockhopper for the very first time, the lockout-equipped SR Suntour XCM with custom Multi-Circuit damping brings size-specific travel and spring rates to the show in a performance that’s sure to impress while also ensuring consistent geometry, handling and suspension performance, regardless of frame or wheel size.
- Beautifully beastly, SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes pack a mean bite but deliver their power with a refined, intuitive feel to make for a package that punches way above its pay grade.
- Keep things simple with a durable 1x MicroSHIFT drivetrain that offers plenty of range along with a clutch-equipped rear derailleur that keeps your ride quite—and your chain on.
- Pair dead-reliable hubs from Formula with our 25-millimeter internal diameter, hookless Stout rims for a wheelset hat-trick: strong, light and durable.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Specialized A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm Stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping w/lockout, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 46mm offset|
|Stem:||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||microSHIFT Advent, 1x9 w/ clutch|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Stout Alloy, hookless, double-wall, 25mm inner width|
|Front Hub:||Formula DC-20, 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Rear Hub:||Formula DC-22, 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release|
|Front Tyre:||Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"|
|Rear Tyre:||Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.35"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Chainset:||Stout 1x, forged alloy|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Chain:||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link|
|Cassette:||microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||SBC-54 Flat pedal|
Rockhopper Sizing & Geometry
Specialized Rockhopper 2022 Sizing
|Size||Height cm||Height inch|
|XS||148 - 155||4'10 - 5'1|
|S||158 - 165||5'2 - 5'6|
|M||165 - 178||5'6 - 5'10|
|L||178 - 185||5'10 - 6'1|
|XL||185 - 193||6'1 - 6'4|
|XXL||191 - 200||6'3 - 6'6|
Specialized Rockhopper 27.5" Geometry
|Fork Length (full)||475mm||485mm||495mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||541mm||565mm||589mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||658mm||695mm||735mm|
Specialized Rockhopper 29" Geometry
|Fork Length (full)||505mm||515mm||515mm||515mm||515mm|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal)||586mm||608mm||630mm||654mm||679mm|
|Bike Stand-Over Height||732mm||754mm||781mm||820mm||853mm|
What size frame do I need if I am between sizes? - read here
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
MTB Hardtail Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
What's In The Box
What's In The Box
As cyclists ourselves, we know you will be keen to get out on your new bike as soon as possible. That's why we provide you with all the essential kit you need to get your shiny new bike rolling for the first time.
Most bikes don't come with pedals as standard so we include a set of basic pedals, free of charge with every bike we send out. We will also provide you with a pedal spanner to fit them and a 9-key trail tool, along with full instructions for setting your bike up out of the box. Each bike is sent out with a 16 point, quality control check sheet so you can be confident that your bike has been fully checked by our qualified mechanics.
- Basic setup instructions
- 16 point quality control checklist
- Free tredz multitool
- Free tred pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Free drawstring kit bag
- Free bike insurance voucher
All these items are provided at no extra charge and are packed into a Tredz drawstring bag that doubles up as a handy backpack for carrying your ride essentials.
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free Tredz 9-key trail tool
- Free Tredz drawstring bag
- Free 14 Days insurance voucher
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
Read our bike setup guide.
- Tredz bikes are fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- 0% APR finance available on any basket over £99
- 365 day 'no hassle' returns
- Free UK delivery, on a date that suits you
You may also like...
Finance provider options available