Specialized Rockhopper Comp Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A hardtail mountain bike to take to the hills. The Specialized Rockhopper Comp is great for explorin... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A hardtail mountain bike to take to the hills. The Specialized Rockhopper Comp is great for exploring trails and is a fantastic bike to find your MTB feet with.
With an A1 aluminium frame that’s both lightweight and robust, the 29” wheeled Specialized Rockhopper not only looks good, but is built with fun in mind. The Sport XC 29 Geometry optimises the angles of the bike to ensure stability on descents and nimble handling on technical trails and while climbing. A tapered headtube and internal cable routing brings the frame up to date.
Suspension duties are taken care of by the SR Suntour XCM fork. It has 80mm, 90mm or 100mm travel, depending on the size, maintaining the same experience across the range. It features a Multi-Circuit damper that helps soften bumps while avoiding that bouncy feeling commonly associated with coil forks.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain combines Acera and Altus components to offer reliable shifting and a wide range of gears for any situation. Keeping speed in check are Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, which give all weather stopping power.
The double-wall Stout XC 29” rims have a wide, 25mm internal diameter that fully supports the front Specialized Ground Control Sport and rear Fast Trak tyres. The tyres feature Flak Jacket protection to help prevent punctures.
Develop your mountain biking skills on the Specialized Rockhopper Comp.Specialized Rockhopper review
- A1 Aluminium alloy frame with Sport XC 29 Geometry
- SR Suntour XCM has custom Multi-Circuit damping with 80/90/100mm travel, depending on size
- Shimano Acera/Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain gives reliable shifting
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful braking in all weather conditions
- Stout XC 29” wheels with Specialized Ground Control Sport tyres
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Rocket Red/Black/Charcoal, Satin Gloss Black
- The Specialized Rockhopper Comp is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 alloy, Sport XC 29 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM w/ MCD 29, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 51mm offset|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout double-butted alloy, 10mm rise, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 720mm width, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M371, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Acera 3x9|
|Rims:||Stout XC 25 29, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 100x9mm QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Center Lock, disc, 135x9mm QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.1"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||Stout, forged alloy, 3x9|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-34t|