Specialized Rockhopper Sport 29" Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to pu... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.
Game-ready with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Altus shifting from Shimano and an SR SunTour XCM fork that's built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Reign in speed and dial up your confidence with powerful braking from Tektro's M275 hydraulic disc brakes.
- 2x Shimano Altus shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 9-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly and promise countless miles of fuss-free performance.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM 29, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 90/100mm travel (size-specific), 42mm offset|
|Stem:||Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Altus, RD-M2000, 9-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed|
|Rims:||Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
|Front Hub:||Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H|
|Front Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"|
|Rear Tyre:||Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3"|
|Seat Post:||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
|Chainset:||Stout 2x, forged alloy 22/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Chain:||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Cassette:||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|