Specialized Roll Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information This durable, stamped aluminium cage is compatible with SWAT accessories for tool and storage integr... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration.
- Three mounting positions allow easy in/out bottle accessibility from the left, right, or centre position.
- Cage can be rotated to alternate positions after installation.
- Accepts EMT Cage Mount Tool.
- Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT, and Diverge models).
- Weight: 50g
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Specialized Roll Bottle Cage Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
great piece of kit hold the bottle securely easy to remove bottle whilst riding and looks good on the bike
great piece of kit hold the bottle securely easy to remove bottle whilst riding and looks good on the bikeClose review
This is a cool bit of kit, from a good brand. Nice quality and good paint finish, this totally flexible bottle-cage can be fitted any way round (left, right or straight grab). It's light too and feels built to last.
This is a cool bit of kit, from a good brand. Nice quality and good paint finish, this totally flexible bottle-cage can be fitted any way round (left, right or straight grab). It's light too and feels built to last.Close review
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.