Specialized S-Works 6 Road Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Specialized S-Works 6 road cycling shoes offer next generation performance with explosive speed... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Specialized S-Works 6 road cycling shoes offer next generation performance with explosive speed, superior comfort and better pedal connection to drive every watt of power through the pedals.
A Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed to fit your foot and scientifically tested to boost power through the pedals. Proper alignment of your hip, knee and feet will improve your efficiency and reduce the chance of an injury - so you can keep riding at full throttle.
Underneath the S-Works 6 road shoes is Specialized’s stiffest and lightest ever FACT Powerline carbon plate.
Dyneema fabric which wraps the cycling shoes use thermos-bonded directional fibres for an ultra-lightweight fabric that is forgiving but not stretchy - ideal for racing. This is the same material used by NASA on the parachutes that slow down space shuttles.
You can fine tune the fit for your anatomy using the two Boa S2-Snap dials, helped along with a velcro strap near the toe area. S2-Snap dials are easy to use on the fly.
The PadLock tapered heel and moulded heel cup works to lock your foot in place for a more secure fit, and improved energy transfer.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline™ (patent pending) carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® Cubic Tech™ directional fibres are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock moulded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, size 42)
- Size: 39, 40, 41, 42, 42.5, 43, 43.5, 44, 44.5, 45, 45.5, 46, 47, 48
- Colour: Black, Red, White
- Specialized S-Works 6 road shoes available through 0% APR Finance