Specialized S-Works Road Shoe
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Our lightest, stiffest Body Geometry shoe features unprecedented fit, comfort, and efficiency for ri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionOur lightest, stiffest Body Geometry shoe features unprecedented fit, comfort, and efficiency for riders in the Pro Peleton or racers who want the pinnacle of performance.
- FACT 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fiber and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight in our thinnest outsole yet
- Full BG features in outsole and BG+ High Performance Footbed combine to reduce hot spots and improve knee/foot alignment
- New lightweight Boa S1-M incremental zonal closure allows on-the-fly adjustments for a dynamic fit; L/R shoe forward rotating to tighten
- Two independent Boa dials optimize closure in each zone: Top dial locks the ankle and heel down, while mid-foot dial snugs the arch and forefoot
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Open-back lace guides for easy on/off
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed bolts for safety
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort
- Ultra-vented tongue for breathability
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
- Approximate weight: 235g (per shoe, size 42)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.