Specialized S-Works Roubaix 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate high-performance lightweight road bike with more capability than an out and out race bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate high-performance lightweight road bike with more capability than an out and out race bike, named after the famously rough Paris – Roubaix race over the cobbles. The Specialized Roubaix keeps the incredibly stiff and efficient frame and fork and adds compliance and comfort with the low dual seat clamp allowing the seatpost to flex and absorb the buzz of a rough road. The stem and cockpit are damped by the 20mm of Future shock suspension that does not adversely affect handling. The Roubaix is ready to take on the roads less travelled.
- Lightweight FACT 11r carbon fibre frame
- Future shock gives 20mm travel above carbon fibre forks
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 electronic drivetrain gives precise shifting
- Roval carbon fire wheelset
- Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Endurance geometry
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colours: Gloss Tarmac Black/Chameleon Edge Fade /Light Turquoise/Clean
- The Specialized S-Works Roubaix is available with 0% APR finance
For years, your race bike selection was limited to stiff and snappy or compliant and comfortable—that is, until the new Roubaix. Featuring a completely Rider-First Engineered™ frame, our Future Shock technology, and a top-level build kit, the S-Works Roubaix with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 is right at home at a local fondo, a Saturday group ride, or a cobbled road race.
The frame is one of the lightest that we've ever made, and it's been constructed from our top-tier FACT 11r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First Engineered™ construction.
Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
We spec'd our cobble-crushing S-Works frame with the legendary performance of the Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 electronic build kit and 9170 hydraulic disc brakes, a full assortment of S-Works bits, and hand-built Roval CLX 32s with the legendary CeramicSpeed bearings and custom hubs. Add it all up, and you get a race bike at heart, with the technology to float over the roughest roads.
- Features our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is our highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano's Dura-Ace group offers exceptionally crisp shifts, smooth braking modulation, and it keeps the overall weight of this Roubaix at an absolute minimum.
- The Roval CLX 32 wheelset is the perfect balance of light weight, durability, and aerodynamics. It's stiff enough for sprinting, strong enough for abuse, and its CeramicSpeed bearings keep things silky-smooth, making them the ultimate all-rounders.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc brakes|
|Fork:||Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|Stem:||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|Bars:||S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9150 shift levers|
|Front Hub:||Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval CLX 32 Disc, Win Tunnel Engineered, carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Cotton, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fiber, single-bolt, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, HollowTech 2, 11-speed|
|Bottom Bracket:||Ceramic Speed|
|Chain:||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors|