Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL 2020 - Electric Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Specialized have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Ven... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Specialized have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Specialized Turbo Creo SL is sure to exceed your expectations of how an e-road bike performs. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and even lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible.
- FACT 10r carbon frame with open road geometry
- Carbon fork with Future shock 2.0
- Shimano Dura-Ace/XTR 11 speed drivetrain
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colours: Gloss Supernova Chameleon / Raw Carbon
- The Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Specialized Turbo SL 35 Nm
- Battery: 320Wh internal battery pack
- User Interface / Display: Specialized display
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
It's you, only faster. Like all of our S-Works bikes, the S-Works Turbo Creo SL is our pinnacle build. The FACT 11r chassis and Future Shock 2.0 with a hydraulic damper is dressed with a 1x build that includes Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, an XTR rear derailleur, and an 11-42t cassette for an incredible gear range. It rolls on Roval CLX 50 Disc carbon wheels and 28mm S-Works Turbo tires. And to finish off the build, we’ve included our S-Works Carbon Hover bars, an S-Works Future Stem, and a Body Geometry S-Works Power saddle. We’re throwing in a range extender too, because you’re never going to want to stop riding this bike.
• The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
• The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
• Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain flattening power.
• By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube
gives you all the control you need to ride.
• E-road bikes are inherently harsh, but with the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||FACT 10r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|Fork:||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||S-Works Future Stem w|
|Bars:||Integrated Compuer mount|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XTR M9050 Di2, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|Rims:||Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel, Engineered, 50mm depth|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x28mm|
|Rear Tyre:||S-Works Turbo, 700x28mm|
|Seat Post:||S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset|
|Saddle:||Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon rails|
|Chainset:||Praxis, Carbon M30, custom offset, 46T|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Motor:||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|User Interface:||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display|