Specialized S-Works Venge 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The all new S-Works Venge is better than ever. In the seven years since Specialized first introduced... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The all new S-Works Venge is better than ever. In the seven years since Specialized first introduced the Venge, they have proven that aero is, indeed, everything. The Venge took the burgeoning concept of aerodynamics and transformed it into an ideology, one that empirically proves that aerodynamic optimization is the most important thing we can do to make you faster. And now, there’s a new shape of speed. Meet the all-new Venge.
- Lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame with Rider-First Engineered™ and Win Tunnel Engineered tech
- S-Works 11r carbon fork with bolt-thru axle gives precise steering
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain, the ultimate groupset
- Shimano Dura-Ace disc brakes are powerful, lightweight, and give ultimate control
- Roval CLX64 Disc carbon wheels for ultimate performance
- S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Satin Black/Silver Holo/Clean
- The Specialized S-Works Venge is available with 0% APR finance
We aren't satisfied with second fastest. Hell, why do you think we have our own Win Tunnel and the motto, "Aero is Everything?" We live and breathe aero, because we know that aerodynamic optimization is the best thing we can do to make you faster. And this philosophy has never been truer than with the new Venge. Being eight seconds faster than the ViAS, it’s not only the most aerodynamic bike on the road, but it’s also lost 460 grams. This is the new shape of speed.
Surprisingly, our quest for the perfect tube shapes didn’t start in the Win Tunnel. It started with a new piece of technology, the FreeFoil Shape Library. Our engineers wrote an optimization algorithm and utilized a supercomputer (yes, we used an actual supercomputer) to help create new airfoil shapes with different weights, surface areas, and structural targets. Armed with this library of shapes, all with different aspect ratios, we could plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel.
Compared to the fastest aero road bike to date (the Venge ViAS), and many others in the space that we won't name here, the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw. It's also faster out on the road in all wind conditions—not just in the tunnel.
And while it's cool that the new Venge is more aero, there are other factors to fast. Striking the perfect combination of weight and aerodynamics plays a crucial role in a bike’s overall performance. A bike that’s strictly aero will feel great on the flats, but it'll suffer on the climbs and in quick accelerations. A bike that’s strictly lightweight, however, will suffer on everything but the steepest climbs. So, not only did we make the Venge more aero than the ViAS, but we also took 460 grams out of the module weight. This means we saved 240g in the frame, 25g in the fork, 107g in the cockpit, 25g in the seatpost, and 63g in small parts. So no matter the course, the Venge will prove to be the fastest option when you need to go up, down, and all around.
Much of this weight savings comes from our Rider-First Engineered™ tubes. We implemented much of the discovery from the new Tarmac's development, like different layup schedules and materials, and this culminated in a Venge that’s not only lighter, but one that also has a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and 40% more compliance than the ViAS—no matter the frame size. And while you can't always see these changes, all it takes is one ride to feel the quick accelerations and the bump-eating compliance.
Of course, we didn't stop there. The geometry got an update, and now, it's based on over 40,000 Retül data points, as well as professional rider input. This enabled us to implement a Performance Road Geometry that perfectly combines a responsive front-end with a short wheelbase, and this delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
Last, but certainly not least, the Venge houses some exciting new features. The new cockpit, developed in partnership with our World Tour teams, features a stem with a higher stiffness than anything we’ve ever tested, new bars that are faster, lighter, stiffer, and feature a textured pattern on the tops for extra grip and control. Next up is tyre clearance—it has no problem clearing 32mm-wide tyres. And, finally, we’ve put our Shimano A-Junction in the seatpost, making it easy to charge, check battery levels, and for team mechanics to make adjustments.
The S-Works Venge comes with the best components spec around, with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, hydraulic disc brakes, Roval CLX 64 Disc wheels dressed with 700x26mm Turbo Cotton tyres, and our S-Works Power Cranks that are the lightest & most accurate in the world.
- The Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame not only makes the Venge the most aerodynamic road bike we’ve ever created, but it's also lightweight and stiff in all the right places. Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in our Win Tunnel, CFD, 3D-printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. Ultimately, this resulted in the fastest road bike we’ve ever made.
- Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 group offers exceptionally crisp shifts, smooth braking modulation, and it keeps the overall weight of the Venge at an absolute minimum.
The Roval CLX 64 disc wheels aren't only the fastest wheels we've tested, but they perform extremely well in crosswinds, so they're perfect for all conditions.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem:||2019 Venge integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Bars:||S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|Front Hub:||Roval CLX 64 Disc rim, Roval AFD1, Center Lock™, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h|
|Rear Hub:||Roval CLX 64 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 64mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|Front Tyre:||Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|Rear Tyre:||Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|Seat Post:||2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible|
|Chainset:||S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy|
|Bottom Bracket:||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-speed, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/ reflectors|
Specialized S-Works Venge 2019 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Expensive but worth it if you want a top spec bike that will want to go faster than you. Stiff, agile, rapid and stunning to look at it is a bike that turns heads and quickly!
Expensive but worth it if you want a top spec bike that will want to go faster than you. Stiff, agile, rapid and stunning to look at it is a bike that turns heads and quickly!Close review