Specialized SWAT Top Cap Chain Tool
- ShowProduct Information With our Top Cap Chain tool, you'll never go on a ride without a chain tool again. This SWAT technol... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionWith our Top Cap Chain tool, you'll never go on a ride without a chain tool again. This SWAT technology top cap doubles as an emergency chain tool that's completely hidden and easily accessible. It's compatible with modern and older style chains, and if you didn't know it was there, you'd never even notice it. Don't be left stranded.
- Works with any 1-1/8-inch steerer tube with 32mm of available depth.
- Adds only 25 grams over a traditional compression cap.
- Compatible with 8-, 9-, 10-, and 11-speed chains.
- Holds quick links (not included).
- Alloy version includes tool to properly set your star nut (star nut not included).
- Carbon version includes expander plug for your carbon steerer.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.